AIM
jickardo

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

I can't believe I just played through that.

Oh my god. Fun game. So frustrating. But I did it, I beat it. Jesus.

MagnetiBall MagnetiBall

Well

Great game idea, but filters are a privilege. Don't abuse them. The lag makes this unplayable.

Use Boxmen Use Boxmen

Brilliant

Frustrating, addictive, what more is there to say

The Foyle The Foyle

Pretty good.

Unoriginal game concept, but nicely executed. I especially liked the animation on the fat hairy monster, for some reason that stood out. Very fluid.

Effing Hail Effing Hail

Agree on the timer

I hate games with time limits, and this game would be so awesome otherwise. Consider editing it to get rid of the timer. There doesn't have to be a way to lose. I wanna see how big of a piece of hail I can get!

Momentum Missile Mayhem 3 Momentum Missile Mayhem 3

Frustrating as fuck.

I was a huge fan of MMM2, I have it saved on my computer and still play it from time to time.
But this is not MMM3. The graphics are just as good as the last one, but the weapons are really disappointing.
The artillery for one is kinda fun, but the gravity disc and the mace thing are just frustrating to use. I'm stuck on level five and I CAN'T BEAT IT because the mace moves too slowly and barely does anything when it hits the enemies.
I rely almost entirely on the shockwave.
And when you try to shockwave an enemy across the screen, guess what. It gets caught on the portal thing in the middle and just teleports through.
Also, whenever you fail a mission the music resets and starts playing when you try again, which just adds to the frustration. I suggest you fix that. I can't stand games with music to begin with, like everyone that makes games just assumes people don't have their own.

dz2001 responds:

>But this is not MMM3.

lolwut?

>The artillery for one is kinda fun,

yay someone likes it :DDD

>but the gravity disc and the mace thing are just frustrating to use.

mace thing is the most popular weapon in the game.

>I'm stuck on level five and I CAN'T BEAT IT because the mace moves too slowly and barely does anything when it hits the enemies.

You are stuck because you are doing something wrong. Each time I make a new game someone fails at it and writes an angry review :D

>Also, whenever you fail a mission the music resets and starts playing when you try again

I'll think about that...

>I can't stand games with music to begin with, like everyone that makes games just assumes people don't have their own.

So turn it off, whats your problem. Thats a very stupid remark, what do you thing would happen if I release a game WITHOUT music? I'll get a lot of angry reviews "WTF NO MUZIC THIS SUX >:O"

Platformer Tutorial AS2 Platformer Tutorial AS2

Good tutorial,

But jesus christ let us mute the music, I can't read anything with that crap playing in the background. It's so annoying.

Infection Game Infection Game

Addictive.

Great survival/defense game. I got to level 228 and lost D|
It gets so hard, the new generations come like a second apart.

Be Unique Be Unique

Fun for a while

But then you realize it's based purely on luck, cause it's impossible to be original with so little choices.

Newgrounds Helpful Guide Newgrounds Helpful Guide

I'm a regular. :D

The game itself wasn't made as good as it could have been, but it worked and I enjoyed it.
You could have made it give you a custom response at the end though, based on the score variable. Not just throw all the answers at the person and tell them to find theirs.
Nice job on thinking of the questions.
lmao this is influencing everyone to write you helpful reviews.

Sispri responds:

Hmm, I would've. I'll need to improve my actionscript to get a definite answer next time, but maybe people would be curious to see other possible results. <3