AIM
jickardo

Tarboy Tarboy

WOW!

Kept me captivated the entire way through. Quality stuff.

I love the HALO World I love the HALO World

Well

You've figured out what 12 year old Newground members like to fap to. Maybe try creating some original content next time. Congratulations, a really high rating and absolutely no sense of accomplishment. I wonder what that's like.

Greenfrost6 responds:

re·view v. :
4. To write or give a critical report on (a new work or performance, for example).

I love YouTube comments.

you can't kill me you can't kill me

Ryan

I just came back to watch this for old time's sake
You're a badass and I hope to meet you at a comic con sometime in the future

Joe Goes to Lunch Joe Goes to Lunch

Hahaha great conversation.

You have mastered character interaction as is apparent in this movie. The contrast between the two guys made me laugh several times, and as the fly interjected it just made it better. I like your drawing style as well, with the shading, and the lip synch was pretty good too. Fun stuff.

An Unfortunate Girl:Lapse An Unfortunate Girl:Lapse

Where was salad fingers? In that windmill?

The style you used in this movie is painfully unoriginal, as holyth1rt3en mentioned a few reviews down from mine this style has been started and worn out by David Firth.
As far as the animation goes, it was mediocre. Mostly just motion tweens and a few frame by frame segments of a worm popping out and back into the ground. The lip synch isn't anything to flaunt either, as it again was a carbon copy of David's and didn't even match the voices in any way.
You did use the blur filter effectively a few times, and the sound was pretty good. I will say that voices were exceptional, and in addition to that I liked the way you animated that windmill, it was chilling.
Those cut scenes, however, such as the one that had with girl with squiggles for eyes (oooh how unsettling) were pretty unnecessary and poorly done. You have potential and it would show itself more if you made something original and stopped imitating successful artists, since as we all know you can never copy someone and be better than them.

TheFabs responds:

To answer your question about if salad fingers was in te windmill. No, those worms coming in and out of the ground were his PENIS. So that's where salad fingers was.
Hoped this helped! :]

But seriously.

Nameless 6 Vol.3 Part 2/2 Nameless 6 Vol.3 Part 2/2

Teehee this part was much better

Good use of the vcam! I was impressed.

Obama's Inauguration Obama's Inauguration

Hahahaha

That made me laugh, as few NG submissions do.
Great plot advancement, it was a great way to bring Aretha Franklin into the movie. I love the way you drew her. I totally agree about her hat though. I love that you brought that up.
Criticism: maybe next time draw the characters as vectors so they don't lose quality when you zoom in and move them around.
Great short movie.

The Dungeons and Dragons The Dungeons and Dragons

Nah

Way to put effort into your animation. No lip synch, crappy hand motions... didn't even find it funny.

Dog Of Man Dog Of Man

Noe

Great art, but to me it just looks like you're trying way too hard to be "creepy" and "fucked up".

The Dangers of Halloween The Dangers of Halloween

Hahahaha

Tiny glass knives. Yotam this is a very quality movie. I applaud you. Can't think of any criticism.